WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LEFTOVER DIE CUT - BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP NOTE CARD
You may recall that when I posted about the Perrenial Essence Lilypad/Lakeside card, I suggested you hang on to the section you cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Die to form the frame. This is what we created with that leftover rectangle - so pretty, so easy and so handy to have in your stash. More info.
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
- Using leftover Thick WW Stitched Rectangle die cut from the card shown in my Sept. 23 post,* stamp the larger roses and small rose from the Beautiful Friendship set in Rococo Rose. Stamp the leaves in green of your choice - I used Mossy Meadow.
* Or cut a rectangle that is 2-5/8" x 4"
- Ink up the flower buds with Rococo Rose and the bud stems with Mossy Meadow Marker. Add a couple of additional flower sprigs if desired to fill in some of the white space.. I used Daffodil Delight.
- Stamp sentiment from Butterfly Gala set in Rococo Rose.
- Add a 4-1/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Rococo Rose card stock to the front of a WW Note Card. Add the stamped piece at an angle on top.
- We also stamped the large roses and a couple of leaves on the envelope flap.