WASHI PRESSED PETALS CARD
Hello there, Stampers!
Another card from September stamp camp. I love, love this photographic Pressed Petals Specialty DSP, which perfectly coordinates with the Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape.
You will need a Very Vanilla card base 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2. Mossy Meadow CS, 5 x 3-3/4 and scrap for leaves; two pieces DSP, 5 x 3-3/4 and 2 x 4-1/2; Petals Washi and Flower Centers.
We used the Classic Label punch for the sentiment from Butterfly Gala. See more...
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
- Adhere Mossy Meadow CS to card base at an angle. Sponge edges of script piece of DSP with Merry Merlot ink and adhere over Mossy Meadow, but straight.
- Since the design is somewhat directional, punch what you plan to be the bottom end of 2" piece of DSP with the Banner Triple punch and line up top with top edge of DSP card front.
- Create Washi flower on 1" card stock circle and dust petals lightly with Embossing Buddy. Add to card front with a Glue Dot. See my full post of August 19 for the flower tutorial. Add flower center.
- Die cut leaves of Mossy Meadow CS, using triple leaf dies from the Nature's Roots die set. Tuck behind flower and adhere with a Glue Dot.
- Add a strip of the other Washi tape that comes with the Pressed Petals Washi to the bottom inside of the card base.