Here's a sneak peek at one of the cards we'll be making at Stamp Camp November 10. Color inspiration for this card was from Mackenzie Fuchs, a fellow SU! demo. The flowers and leaves in this set are part of Stampin' Up!'s new Distinktive stamps that were introduced this year in the Annual Catalog. You can watch a short video about how they are made here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF5VHPlkScQ
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
SU! Supplies, Measurements
STAMP SETS – Healing Hugs
PAPER – Very Vanilla Thick – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4; Mint Macaron – 5-1/4 x 4, Cajun Craze – 5 x 3‑3/4; Vanilla for sentiment – min. 2-3/4 x 1-3/4
INKS – Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron
OTHER – Big Shot, Subtle Dynamic TIEF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, second smallest oval, Linen Thread or Braided Linen Trim, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesives
Non-SU! used above – My Favorite Things rectangle Die-Namics for sentiment
Click the card photo above to go to my blog for full instructions!
- Stamp roses and leaves randomly onto Cajun Craze piece with Cajun Craze
- Run through Big Shot with Subtle Dynamic TIEF and adhere to Mint Macaron layer
- Stamp sentiment in Cajun Craze onto VV scrap piece and add a couple of leaves in background in Mint Macaron, stamped off first; die cut with desired die or Framelit
- Wrap Linen Thread twice around both layers of card front (or use Braided Linen Trim) and tape on back; pop up sentiment piece over thread with Dimensionals; add a separate double Thread or single Trim bow with Mini Glue Dot
- Adhere layers to VV card base and decorate inside as desired.
Don't forget to leave a comment or send me a quick email for a free Project Sheet!