I found the template for these quick and easy calendars* on a YouTube replay of one of Barb Stamps' (Barb Mullikin') FB Live episodes. I used a different sentiment, simplified it a little, and you can certainly pick whatever colors you want. I'll set out measurements and instructions below, but you can find Barb's video under "Facebook Live Replay - Desk Calendar, ..." Sorry, the copied link wouldn't work.
*I ordered my Mini Calendars from Taylored Expressions - they are min.10 for $3, but, unfortunately, the s/h costs more than the calendars. If you need quite a few, I doubt you would have to pay more shipping. If you order soon, you'll have them in plenty of time to use for Christmas.
I will list products I used below.
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
Calendar easel: 3-3/4" x 10" and 3-3/4" x 5"
Mat for DSP: 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
DSP: 3-1/4" x 4-1/2"
Gold, silver foil or glimmer paper of your choice for accent strip - 1/2" x 3-3/4"
Other: Whatever sie you need for whichever greeting, die, etc. you decide to use.
Click "Read more>>>" for Instructions
- Score 10" card stock at 5"; score 3-3/4 x 5 piece on long side at 1," 2-1/2," and 4"
- Fold 10" piece in half, fold smaller piece in half at score and then fold each 1" end up to form a W (see photo above)
- Adhere DSP and CS mat layers and trim strip to front of "tent"
- Adhere each 1" flap (I used liquid Multi) to the inside bottom of front and back of the "tent," lining up each fold to the bottom
- Add calendar with adhesive of your choice; add sentiment piece above with Dimensionals and embellish, if desired.