Can you tell I just love this set? Hope you're not tired of it yet, because there's another post coming because we used it for two cards at November stamp camp. Remember, all you need to do is send me an email for FREE printable instructions. Let's get started!
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
STAMPS – Country Home
PAPER – Whisper White Thick – 4-1.4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2, Blackberry Bliss – 4 x 5-1/4, Shimmery White – 3 x 4; Galvanized Metallic Paper – 1-1/2 x 5-1/2, and a scrap to stamp pitcher
INKS –Memento Black, Jet Black Stazon, Stampin’ Blends and/or Markers, Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate (to decorate inside), Frost White Shimmer Paint
OTHER – Big Shot, Tin Tile Dynamic TIEF, Subtle Dynamic TIEF, Layering Ovals Framelits, Linen Thread or Braided Linen Trim, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Small Paint Brush, Adhesives
Click "read more" to go to my blog for full instructions.
- With Memento, stamp the pitcher and floral arrangement (the one with cotton bolls) on Shimmery White, close to, but not quite at the bottom, and die-cut with largest Scalloped Oval Framelit; color with Blends and/or Markers; paint cotton bolls with Frost White Shimmer Paint
- Stamp pitcher again with Stazon on Galvanized Metallic scrap and fussy-cut – no need to cut out the handle; adhere over pitcher on Shimmery White
- Emboss galvanized strip with Tin Tile TIEF – center pattern if desired; emboss Blackberry Bliss with Subtle TIEF; adhere Tin Tile piece to Blackberry Bliss and trim excess; adhere both to base
- Add oval piece to front of card with Dimensionals; add Epoxy Droplets; add a Linen bow to pitcher handle with Mini Glue Dot
- Decorate inside, if desired.