I ordered this set mostly for the get well sentiments included which are atypical of Stampin' Up! and more my "style," I guess. BUT, I do love the Distinktive© rose and leaves. This is a pretty simple card and, as we all know, sometimes we need simple and quick. Let's get started.
Sue Duffy ~
WW Thick card base - 8-1/4 x 5, scored at 4-1/4
Nature's Poem DSP - 5-1/4 x 4
Granny Apple Green CS - 4-1/8 x 2-7/8; scrap for extra leaves
Shimmery White CS - 4 x 2-3/4
- Using Stamparatus (for best results) stamp rose in Calypso Coral (or Grapefruit Grove - also shown above)
- Stamp leaves in Granny Apple Green - stamped off first, if desired
- On Granny Apple scrap, stamp 3 leaves from Rooted in Nature Bundle and die cut with coordinating die, OR stamp and fussy-cut another set of leaves from Healing Hugs set
- Assemble layers, adding focal point w/Granny Apple mat with Dimensionals; add extra leaves with Mini Dimensionals at corner of focal point
- Add Glitter Enamel Dots, add sentiment inside and decorate, if desired.