I'm sharing here one of the cards we will be making today when a few of us get together to stamp. I love copper, I love Tin Tile and I love Country Home! Let's get started.
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
Thick Whisper White horizontal fold card base
5-1/4 x 4 Blueberry Bushel CS
5 x 3-3/4 Whisper White CS
Approx. 4 x 3 Shimmery White CS for oval
3-3/4 x 1-3/4 - 2" Copper Foil; second piece at least 2 x 1-1/2 for planter
- Using Stamparatus, stamp WW layer with Blueberry Bushel on Buffalo Check stamp; re-ink, stamp again, if necessary, and layer onto Blueberry mat and then to card base
- Run 2" strip of Copper Foil through Big Shot with Dynamic Tin Tile TIEF and adhere to card front
- Die cut Copper Foil "planter" with pleated cup wrap shape from Coffee Cups Framelits
- Stamp wider flower arrangement from Country Home with Memento onto Shimmery CS near the top of piece, leaving enough room for planter and run through Big Shot with largest scalloped die from Layering Ovals Framelits
- With Stazon, estimate approx. how much room you have below plants and stamp bottom of arrangement onto copper planter, trim to match flowers and attach under flowers with Multi - see detail below
- Color cattails with with Copper Shimmer Paint and fine brush and rest of plants as desired with Blends or Markers; with Sponge Dauber, dab edges of oval lightly with Copper Shimmer Paint; mount on card front with Dimensionals.