I cannot claim the clever use of these images as my own. I've made only a couple of changes to the original I saw, I think, on Pinterest some time ago. If you follow me on Pinterest - Stamp with Sue - you'll see I posted several new cards on my SU! Rooted in Nature board while I was looking for the original of this "floral," because I do like to give credit. Unfortunately, no luck - maybe you'll do better. Anyway, let's get started!
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
- Card base is Whisper White Thick CS with a 5-1/4 x 4 layer of Flirty Flamingo and a 2 x 4 layer of Granny Apple Green offset to the left. The top layer is 5 x 3-3/4 Whisper White.
- Stamp the large and small skeletal leaf shapes as shown in Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green.
- Using Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint and a Sponge Dauber, ink the tiny leaves image stamp and add between and on top of the "flowers." In the same manner, ink and add gold spatter here and there with any stamp you have "inked" with Shimmer Paint. You can use the retired Gorgeous Grunge, Waterfront, Perennial Birthday or any number of stamp sets that contain spatter images.
- Use any sentiment you like, as this card is pretty generic. The birthday sentiment above is from the Piece of Cake stamp set in Memento ink on Flirty Flamingo CS and punched out with the Classic Label Punch. It is popped up with Mini Dimensionals.
- Stamp a couple of leaves and a sentiment on the inside and you're done!