I'VE BEEN MISSING! PAINTED POPPIES BUNDLE STAMP CAMP PROJECT
We are more than halfway through January and this is my first project post! Yikes! We traveled to Buffalo for Christmas and I've also been making reservations, learning lots online, and shopping for our first ever cruise! Just a 4-night blues cruise to Nassau, but when it's your first time, boy, we are clueless!
Anyway, this is one of the cards we created this month at stamp camp. The color inspiration was a happenstance. I arrange my card stock in color families and in alphabetical order within the family and have been doing it that way for almost 17 years. It just so happened that these three stacks ended up in a kind of stair-step on the shelf and voila! I like bright colors, anyway, so...
As you can see, it's really pretty simple, but what you might not see in this shot is that the larger blooms are enhanced with the Shimmery Crystal Effects from the Holiday Catalog. The large poppy was stamped with Stazon onto watercolor paper and watercolored, as were the leaves. Measurements and products to follow.
Don't forget!! FREE Sale-A-Bration item with a $50 or $100 purchase. Planning to shop? Please use the current Host Code on my blog sidebar. Thanks!
- Standard A2, top fold, horizontal card base - Whisper White Thick CS
- Granny Apple Green - 5-1/4 x 4 - background tone-on-tone stamped with large poppy from Painted Poppies and/or the leaves from that set
- Melon Mambo - 4-1/4 x 3
- Mango Melody - 2-1/2 x 3-5/8 - mounted with Dimensionals
- Focal point - Shimmery White, die cut with 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 Stitched Rectangle Die, flowers stamped with Stazon or Memento and colored with
Stampin' Blends, bottom edged sponged with Granny Apple Green
- Watercolor paper scrap large enough to stamp small poppy and two small leaves -
colored with Melon Mambo, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green ink pads/refills and Aqua Painter, with Wink of Stella added to flower center.
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~