I purchased the tutorial for this gift card/$ slider through Kelly Acheson and the Stampin' Society - a group of talented SU! demos from across the globe. I then created my own printable project sheet and shared the project at my January Stamp Camp. I'm happy to share mine with you - just leave a comment with your email address or email me - it's FREE. Click "Read in browser" for more details and inside photo.
Whisper White Thick (11” x 4 1/4” scored at 3 3/4” and 9 1/4”).
Rich Razzleberry CS (4” x 4, 2 5/8” x 3 5/8”, and 3” x 6 3/4” scored at 1/2” and 5”; scrap for flower.
Peaceful Poppies DSP (3-3/4 x 3-3/4 and 2-1/2 x 3-1/2).
Basic Black scrap for flower detail die-cut.
- Score Whisper White Thick card base at 3-3/4 and 9-1/4 and burnish folds.
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink near bottom fold of bottom flap. Add thin line of glue to side edges of bottom flap and secure in place to create a pocket.
- Adhere DSP layers to corresponding Rich Razzleberry card stock layers. Add top layer to bottom layer as shown and then to top flap of card front.
- Die cut flower parts, add a little Wink of Stella to flower center and add to card front where shown with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Fold the 3” x 6 3/4” layer of Rich Razzleberry on score lines and add thin strip of glue to side edges of bottom flap - glue in place to form pocket.
- Add glue to top tab and place glue side up and flat inside card butting up against top fold line - close card to adhere.
- Inside, stamp sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink where shown and flower image in Rich Razzleberry ink where shown below.
- Add sequins with Take Your Pick Tool and Mini Glue Dots or Glitter Enamel Dots.
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~