This lovely card was so easy to create. The 3-1/2 x 5 top layer is a section of one of the sheets in the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP (12 x 12). This particular page is sectioned off into gorgeous photographic florals and backgrounds that are perfect for card fronts and scrapbook pages. I made the 3D flowers accents on this particular floral wreath piece of DSP from the Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape in the Annual Catalog (p.172).
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
- Punch a 3/4" circle of white card stock.
- Remove 6 petals from the Pressed Petals Washi Tape roll
- Add to the cardstock circle as shown below; adjust and curl up the petals to your satisfaction
- TIPS: Once you have your petals mounted to the circle, lightly dab the back of your flower petals with the Embossing Buddy to help avoid them sticking flat to your card front. Although most embellishments are self-adhesive, add an extra glue dot to be sure they stick to your Washi Tape flowers.
- Add a Perennial Essence Floral Center, Faceted Gems or other embellishment to center. ( My PE fuzzy floral centers are on their way to me!)
- Adhere to your DSP card front with a couple of glue dots
- The card base is Merry Merlot (with a Very Vanilla insert) and the mat layer is Mossy Meadow.
- "Hello Beautiful," from the Butterfly Gala set, is stamped in Merry Merlot.