FREE AS A BIRD EASY TRANSITION
I've neglected my blog and stamping lately for furniture painting, but now I'm between layers and can post.
We created the above card at July Stamp Camp (see my post dated July 17). I thought it might look cute for Christmas with some Chickadees and plaid, so here it is. I kind of wish the branch didn't have flowers on it and tried to disguise them as berries with Shimmery Crystal Effects and embellishments - not necessarily successfully, but I still like it. Click here for the details.
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
- The card base is Very Vanilla Thick CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4. The Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Dsp is 5 x 3-3/4.
- I stamped a quarter sheet of Very Vanilla CS with Memento ink,, colored it with Blends and used
- The stamped focal piece is Very Vanilla CS (Shimmery White would work well, also) die cut with the second largest of the Stitched Nested Labels dies.
- I added a piece of gold Shimmer Ribbon under the stamped piece with Dimensionals, added a few more Dimensionals and layered them on top of Shaded Spruce CS, which was cut with the largest of the Stitched Nested Labels dies and adhered with Liquid Glue.
- I added a few green Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.