MORE FROM OCTOBER STAMP CAMP - MOSAIC DAISIES
Hello, again, Stampin' Friends -
This is another creation from my October stamp camp. This is my variation of the card posted by Cheri Stojkovich on FB, Cheri's Cards. Of course, it is impossible to recreate this beauty without the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP (#149478, p.167). Details here.
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
- Very Vanilla Thick card base and scrap for sentiment; Garden Green mat 5-1/4 x 4 and 1/4 x 3-3/4; Terracotta Tile 3-3/4 x 1-1/4; Very Vanilla scrap, roughly 3 x 3 to stamp and cut daisy.
- Mosaic Mood DSP 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 of embossed flowers pattern, section of embossed hummingbird pattern, and a roughly 3 x 3 piece of the embossed swirled tiles pattern for the bottom flower layer. Sponge the edges of the hummingbird a little with Terracotta Tile so it stands out a little more from the DSP background.
- Fussy-cut a hummingbird from that pattern of the DSP and punch out a daisy with the from the swirled tiles pattern DSP using the [large] Daisy Punch.
- Stamp a large daisy from the Daisy Lane stamp set (or use Daisy Delight) in Terracotta Tile and punch with the Daisy Punch. When you have your DSP in the position you want it to enhance your daisy and bird, adhere it to the Garden Green mat.
- Emboss Terracotta Tile CS with the Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder and line it up at the bottom of the mat. Add the 1/4" strip to cover the seam. Adhere all to the card front.
- Adhere daisy layers together with a Mini Glue Dot and add double daisy to card front where desired with a Mini Glue Dot (not a Dimensional). Add Perennial Essence Floral Center (or a large Gold Faceted Gem).
- Add a Foam Adhesive Strip to your hummingbird's underside and a smaller piece under the wing and position to bill is near the flower center.
- Stamp sentiment in Terracotta Tile, die-cut with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, mount with Dimensionals and add a pearl.
- Stamp a small daisy and a couple of leaves inside, if desired.