STAMPIN' UP! HALF FULL - EASY BIRTHDAY OR HOST THANK YOU - April Stamp Camp
With a host gift of wine, or thank you to host, or birthday - this card is easy and perfect for any of those. It also has two fun verses for a tongue-in-cheek Christmas card, which you can find on my Pinterest page. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/574701602441339190/
Let's get started!
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
- Card base is a standard A2 vertical, top fold in (what else?) Merry Merlot CS. Mat layer is 5-1/4 x 4 Pear Pizzazz. The top layer is Shimmery White CS, 3-3/4 x 5 and the inside is 5-1/4 x 4 in Very Vanilla or WW.
- The wine bottle, "plaque" and "cheers" are all stamped in Merry Merlot. The wine bottle is highlighted with Light Old Olive Blends and the label and bottle seal are coated with Clear Wink of Stella. The grapes are colored with Light Old Olive and Dark Soft Sea Foam Blends, or Pear Pizzazz and Soft Sea Foam Markers.
- The "Cheers!" sentiment is from a retired set called Happy Hour. Alternatively, you could stamp the large single wine glass in that area.
- There is some light sponging with Pear Pizzazz in the lower left and upper right and the edges of this layer are sponged with Pear Pizzazz, as well.
- Stamp sentiments and wine glasses on inside piece and lightly color wine in glasses with Light Rich Razzleberry and Dark Soft Sea Form Blends and/or Merry Merlot or Rich Razzleberry and Soft Sea Foam Markers.*
- Lightly sponge bottom of inside layer with Merry Merlot, adhere all layers together and add a small Glitter Enamel Dot or other small bling to the !.