I have always loved the illustrations in the Beatrix Potter tales and this set is inspired by those tales and Mother Goose, at least that's how it appears to me. See my posts of March 10 and 27 for more Fable Friends samples. Here are the details and products I used for these sweet little cards.
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
- Chose desired color for vertical A2 card base to match Gingham Gala DSP.
- Trim DSP for background to 5-1/4 x 4 and adhere to front of card base. I used a small pattern from the Needlepoint Nook DSP.
- Add a strip of Gingham Gala DSP 2" x 5-1/2" and adhere to middle of DSP layer.
- Trim a piece of card stock to match the card base to 1-3/4" x 4-1/2" and punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Trim a piece of Shimmery White CS to 1-1/2" x 4-3/8", punch one end with Banner Triple Punch. Stamp bunny with Memento Black and color with Stampin' Blends, coloring the shirt to match your card base. I used Light and Dark Crumb Cake Blends for the bunny with a little Dark Petal Pink on the ears.
- Add a bow below your bunny on the Shimmery White. Stamp desired spring, Easter or baby sentiment on the Gingham Gala and adhere Shimmery White.
- If you want a girl bunny, punch a bitty flower and add to one ear, with a pearl at the center from the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls or color a Basic Pearl with Blends..
- On a 5-1/4 x 4 piece of WW card stock, stamp little squirrel and color the daisy flower and leaves with Blends. Adhere to inside of card.