The focal point on this type of fun fold card can be pretty much anything you want - circle, square, rectangle - and it is so easy to make! Let's get started.
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
Card Base is Very Vanilla Thick CS trimmed to 6-1/2 x 5-1/2, score at 4-1/4
Poppy Parade CS 5-1/5 x 2-1/4 and a second piece 2-3/4 square (or whatever shape and size you prefer); focal point is Shimmery White CS
Mango Melody CS is 2 x 6 - leave this piece at approx. 6" so you don't need to place it at the very top of your Stamparatus; after stamping trim to 5-1/4"
- Line up Buffalo Check stamp on scrap paper on Stamparatus, ink Mango Melody piece with Poppy Parade. You might have to stamp it more than once - thus the Stamparatus
- Sponge edges if desired and add to Poppy Parade 2-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece and adhere both to card base
- Stamp rooster in Real Red on Shimmery White and color with Stampin' Blends in Poppy Parade and Mango Melody; I die-cut my rooster with the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits; mount on desired size mat - I left just 1-16th" of Poppy around mine; add embellishments
- Double stamp "wheat" along bottom inside of card base, alternating Mango Melody and Poppy Parade
- Adhere focal point to card base with liquid glue. Be sure you glue only the left 1/3-1/2 of your focal point, depending on the size and shape you chose
- Stamp sentiment(s) inside in Real Red or Poppy, being certain it will be covered by your focal point.