This beautifully detailed, but EASY, card is one of the projects from my January Stamp Camp. Just send an email if you would like a printable Project Sheet. Let's get started...
Sue Duffy ~
Sue Duffy ~
Supplies and Measurements
STAMPS – Butterfly Gala (Punch Bundle)
PAPER – Whisper White Thick CS – 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2; Shimmery White scraps for butterflies; Blueberry Bushel – 4 x 5-1/4; Whisper White 3-3/4 x 5; Delightfully Detailed Specialty DSP - use one of the self-bordered panels
INK – Memento Black, Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green or Lemon Lime Twist
OTHER – Big Shot, Tufted or other TIEF, Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Butterfly Duet Punch, Sponge Daubers, Organdy Ribbon, Pearls Basic Jewels, Stamparatus (optional), Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals
- On Shimmery White stamp desired butterflies in Memento and color with sponge daubers; stamp an extra small butterfly or two and fill in with sponging or solid stamp; punch out butterflies
- Die cut 2-5/8 x 4 or 2-1/4 x 3-1/3 rectangle into Whisper White piece and with TIEF
- Adhere desired Delightfully Detailed section to back of embossed WW piece with Snail around opening; adhere both layers to Blueberry Bushel piece
- Wrap and tape ribbon to back of Blueberry layer where desired and tie a separate knot in front; add layers to card base
- Add butterflies where desired with Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals and add pearls; if desired, color pearls with Stampin’ Blends
- Stamp a pair of butterflies inside in Blueberry Bushel and fill in with solid stamps or leave uncolored.