To me, Poppy Parade is what I always call "Chinese red," so what better to use with the Artistically Asian set. Although, to be precise, I believe the "writings" are Japanese. 😊Anyway... let's get started!
Sue Duffy ~
Very Vanilla Thick CS - 5-1/2 x 6-1/2, score at 2-1/4 on 6-1/2" side
Very Vanilla CS - 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
Basic Black CS - 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 and 2 x 5-1/2
Poppy Parade CS - 1-3/4 x 5-1/4
- Emboss 2-1/4" section of Thick V V with Petal Burst TIEF
- Dust Poppy Parade CS lightly with Embossing Buddy; stamp chrysanthemum image in Versamark and heat emboss with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Stamp smaller V V CS piece with flower spray image in Memento; stamp writing/ symbol in Poppy Parade
- Adhere 5-1/2" Basic Black piece to right side of card base, aligning with right edge; adhere embossed Poppy Parade piece
- Adhere smaller V V piece onto 2-3/4" Basic Black piece and adhere both to near left edge of Petal Burst section of card base with Tombow Multi or strong tape adhesive
- Add Black Rhinestones (retired) or other black accents where desired.