This card was so easy to make and I already owned all of the products I used - always a plus. You probably have most of them, too! Let's get started.
Sue Duffy ~
Blackberry Bliss (or Black or Gorgeous Grape) CS for base - 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2; additional piece 4" x at least 2" to die-cut houses and scrap of black or Black Foil for bat
Mango Melody CS - 5-1/4 x 4
Very Vanilla CS - 5-1/4 x 4 for inside
- Die cut house silhouettes using Hometown Greetings Edgelits and set aside
- On Mango Melody, if desired, sponge or brayer a little extra Mango Melody ink to darken "sky"
- Make a circle "stencil" of whatever size you like with a circle punch or Framelit and sponge with additional Mango Melody
- Stamp "clouds" using Smoky Slate or, believe it or not, these clouds were stamped with Highland Heather ink, using the stamp shown here from the Waterfront set
- SEE BELOW OPTION FIRST: Adhere the house silhouettes to bottom of Mango CS
- OPTIONAL - Stamp in Smoky Slate or Highland Heather the tree line from the Lovely as a Tree set near bottom of Mango piece before adhering the house silhouettes for added dimension
- Adhere layers to card base and add a punched bat with a Mini Glue Dot (I used a retired bat punch) but there is a new and improved one with 3 bats!
- Stamp Halloween verse on Very Vanilla and adhere to inside of base..