I saw just a section of what I presume is a card very similar to this one, on France Martin's blog in a collage of projects. I could not find the full card anywhere online, so I decided to just wing it. You could certainly use any colors for the "bubbles," but I decided to stick with what I had seen on the blog, partially because they are not colors I would have chosen on my own - if that makes sense. Go to my blog and let's get started.
Sue Duffy ~
Mint Macaron or Soft Sea Foam card stock – 5-1/2 x 8-1/5, score at 4-1/4
Whisper White - 3-3/4 x 5 and 4 x 5-1/4 (inside)
Early Espresso – 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Vellum – roughly ¼ sheet for punched "stencil"
· Punch or die cut a couple of 1-1/4" circles in Vellum CS to use as stencil
· Sponge So Saffron circles, then Mint Macaron circles in desired pattern, overlapping here and there, on 3‑3/4 x 5 WW card front
· Stamp smaller Japanese carp from All the Good Things set in Early Espresso using Stamparatus in case double-stamping is needed, and accent in a couple of places with scattered dots stamp from the Swirly Bird set
· Stamp desired sentiment from All the Good Things or from Waterfront (I used Waterfront here)
· Adhere all layers together, add WW to inside and decorate, if desired.
· OPTIONAL: Add a few Glitter or clear Enamel Dots